The suitable combination of colour effects and a specific colour temperature in one coating poses a particular challenge. We offer a tenable concept to satisfy high decorative and design demands.
Both individual decorative effects as well as special colour temperatures can be realised for coatings that are abrasion-proof and have a high temperature resistance. Absorption and interference layers realise almost any chromaticity coordinate.
- Brilliant colour layers / decorative effects / high-gloss colour values
- Adjustment of the colour temperature
- Abrasion-proof coatings that are resistant to high temperatures
- Almost any transmission / reflection spectrum possible
Aggressive environmental influences and persistent dirt lead to permanent optical and functional impairments on sensitive substrates. This consequently leads to time-consuming and costly cleaning work.
Our hydrophobic coatings counteract these negative effects and create a permanent repellent and non-stick effect against aqueous and organic fluids. This makes it much harder for dirt particles to stick to the surface of the substrate. These substances are easier to wash off when the coated surface comes into contact with water. Cleaning work is reduced and surfaces are lastingly protected against aggressive environmental influences.
- Easy-to-clean effect (permanent repellent and non-stick effect)
- Anti-fingerprint for microstructured substrates
- Minimisation of costly and time-consuming cleaning work
Water droplets and water vapour condensation on smooth surfaces can lead to optical interference and impede the transparency or reflection. Evaporation causes annoying spotting that may also affect the optics and can entail increased cleaning work.
Our clear, transparent hydrophilic functional layer achieves an improved wetting behaviour of the surface so that fine precipitating water droplets spread to form a cohesive thin film. This creates an anti-fog effect and prevents optical interference. The thin film of water also facilitates evaporation and makes for a cooling effect (greater energy-saving potential).
- Improved transparency and no optical interference
- Cooling effect
The growth of bacteria and microorganisms on surfaces and their transmission to humans is a big risk in fields with special hygiene requirements. In this connection, even professional cleaning of the used materials is often not sufficient to effectively reduce the risk of infection.
Thanks to our antimicrobial solutions, surfaces are provided with a transparent, chemicals-resistant and abrasion-proof layer system with a lasting, antimicrobial effect. This permanently prevents the formation of new bacteria and stems the continued growth of existing bacteria.
- Minimisation of the infection risk and antimicrobial effect
- Prevents the formation of new and growth of existing bacteria
Electrostatic charges affect and complicate handling during numerous production processes. The build-up of an electric charge on non-conductive materials can lead to serious disturbances. The application of anti-static layers to reduce the surface resistance is a technological solution for a variety of special applications. Our coatings have a defined conductivity/low resistance and can be processed either transparent or coloured.
- Discharge by conductive coating
- Reduces the surface resistance of non-conductive materials
- Facilitates the handling of smaller amounts of substances
- Improves the complete emptying of containers