TECHExpert manufactures a wide range of Conveyorised Ovens to suit assortment of industrial process applications identified with heating. We offer a complete package that includes technical specifications, design, manufacturing, installation & commissioning process. Our Conveyorised Ovens are ideally suitable for an extensive variety of heating applications. They are available in various sizes, types and temperature ranges. We manufacture Conveyorised Ovens that are energy proficient with a minimum gradient over their widths and heights. A uniform dissemination of heat guarantees uniform baking of all the components.
Our Conveyorised Ovens are integrated with an extensive range of Overhead chain conveyors, I Beam Conveyors, Flight Bar Floor Conveyors and Roller Conveyors. We are considered to be the best in the industry for ensuring that our ovens are pre-assembled, wired and tested prior to dispatch. The heating media are used with Gas, Diesel, Electricity or Thermic fluid/Steam. All ovens are constructed with high quality components using our unique modular construction method.
TechExpert’s batch box type oven is available in various ranges. Medium and big size industrial ovens are built in Modular cassette and expandable construction with a unique feature of world class Rock Wool insulation for minimum heat loss.
Why you should use TECHExpert Conveyor Oven
- Internationally renowned as the leading exporter & manufacturer in many industries.
- Easy installation due to Nut bolted construction.
- Modular cassette and expandable construction.
- Independent controlled hot air circulation fan.
- World class Rockwool insulation for minimum heat loss.
- More energy saving result in higher efficiency & outputs.
- Head Mounted Heater box for Natural Gas, LPG, Electric, Steam or Hot Water, Indirect Oil.
- Well-designed hot air circulation system.
- Automatic control panel with warning alarm & timer to ensure the curing or baking of powder or paint.
- Uniform temperature all oven inside.
- Easy operation and material movement flexibility.
- Air louvers for hot air circulation with volume control.
- Powder Curing
- Paint Baking
- Varnish / Gel coat baking
- Food grain drying
- Plastic paint drying
- Paint Drying
- Plastics & more