With a unique modular design, TECHExpert’s Dry Filter Spray Booth features an advanced paint arresting filters design ensures high efficiency of arresting of over sprayed paint particles. The over sprayed paint particles are carried away towards the extremely high efficient exhaust air stream. The dynamic air velocity ensures that the over sprayed paint particles are carried away towards the highly efficient exhaust air stream. The standard booth is delivered in modular construction at no extra cost and ease of assembly at site.
TECHExpert’s Dry Filter Spray Booth is undoubtedly the best in the market!
Which is the best Dry Filter Spray Booth in the market? Of course TECHExpert.
We believe, highest efficiency in a spray booth can only be attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are best suited to the kind of work that is performed. Therefore, it is important to adhere to the following parameters while selecting the most appropriate booth for a specific coating component.
- Size of the article to be coated.
- Rate of production (i.e Paint Consumption).
- Product handling method.
- Modular design allowing for most types of Spraying Application.
- The booth is constructed by nut-bolt, thus making the construction superior.
- The advanced dry paint arresting filters design ensures high efficiency.
- Pre-assembled, tested and economical.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Galvanized steel or stainless steel construction available on request.
- Ex- stocks of spray booth parts ensure minimum down time.
- The blower sucks in the oversprayed paint through synthetic glass fiber filter or metallic filter arrester.
- Dry arresting of paint without water and chemicals.
- Even suction over the full height of the booth.
- Simple maintenance.
- Ideal use for all type of paint applications.
- Complies with standard health and safety legislation