The detailed designs of TECHExpert’s Lab Spray Booths make it one of the most efficient and sought after spray booth systems in the market. At TECHExpert, along with manufacturing, we also carry out installations of standardized and customized Lab Spray Booth system. Standard Paint Spray booths are available ex-stock. The expertise that we have gained in manufacturing specialized applications that require higher efficiencies and controlled environments is unparalleled. What makes our custom-made product range a notch higher than the standard installations are the efficiency and productivity, which are enhanced in the aforementioned product range.
TECHExpert’s Lab Paint Spray Booth is undoubtedly the best in the industry!
Which is the best Lab Paint Spray Booth in the market? Of course TECHExpert.
We believe, highest efficiency in a spray booth can only be attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are best suited to the kind of work that is performed. Therefore, it is important to adhere to the following parameters while selecting the most appropriate booth for a specific coating component.
- Size of the article to be coated.
- Rate of production (i.e Paint Consumption).
- Product handling method.
- Most efficient way of containing oversprayed paint.
- Modular spray booth design allowing for all types of Spraying Application.
- Restricts paint over spray to a specified area.
- Ex- stocks of spray booth parts ensure minimum down time.
- Provides for maximum operator comfort and reduces attendant health hazards.
- Excellent overspray collection maximizes environmental compliance.
- Minimises risk of fire due to solvent vapors and overspray deposits
- Designed and manufactured for severe industrial environment conditions.
- Provides optimum air velocity to exhaust the overspray without affecting spraying efficiency.
- Mild steel or stainless steel construction available on request.
- State-of-the-art workmanship.
- The advanced dry paint arresting filters design ensures high efficiency.
- Pre-assembled and tested at no extra cost.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Oversprayed paint is sucked in by the blower through synthetic glass fiber.
- Filter or metallic filter arrester.
- Dry arresting of paint without water and chemicals.
- Even suction over the full height of the booth.
- Easy maintenance.
- Ideal use for all type of paint applications.
- Complies with standard health and safety legislation.