TECHExpert pre-treatment and cleaning products are designed around the latest environmentally friendly water based solutions. Having gone a notch higher, we have installed a wide range of seven tank dip systems which operates on an upgraded system that is superior from the conventional method.
Having understood the significance of environmental sustainable systems, the TECHExpert pre-treatment and cleaning products are designed with the latest environment-friendly water based solutions. We have wide range of seven tank dip systems that provide for a perfect upgrade from any other conventional method, combining superior cleaning with phosphated finish..
For more than a decade, we have been using conveyorised multistage spray pre treatment lines. Over the years we have strengthened our experience which has led us to become competent enough to supply high volume multistage plants. Our plants run on Zinc Phosphate, Iron Phosphate providing conversion coatings on Steel, Aluminium or Zinc.
Dip Pretreatment plants
The pre-treatment plants are offered depending on the production volume and article configuration. Our pre-treatment systems are specifically designed to enable them to get the best out of both-spray as well as dip type of pre-treatment systems.
The specific design and functionality of the pre-treatment plants makes them extremely cost-effective. The heating systems and the oil skimmer further facilitate this objective. The Dip type pre-treatment plant with hoist enables manual handling. In conveyerised dip pre-treatment plants, articles/components are hanged on a conveyor and are dipped into the tanks. The programmable conveyor line in this operation makes it easier for the articles / components travel through a sorter of tanks. Transpoterised dip pre-treatment systems use transporters for automatic PLC control.
The spray pre-treatment for online cleaning comprises of a tunnel mounted on tanks, components piping pump and nozzles etc. The design is based on conveyor speed, article profile & pre-treatment timing. The spray tunnel is designed on a completely weld-less system. This further eliminates chances of leakage. Special arrangements ensure zero locking between the zones. The tank design also eliminates leakage and all sprayed chemicals fall back into the tanks.
Maximum heat transfer is ensured by the specifically designed heating system, which proves to be efficient as it consumes minimum of the tank volume. The oil skimmer is a key element of every part of the system which enables cost-effective refilling by emitting most of the chemicals.
THE ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE WITH SPRAY PLANTS ARE:
- Oil removal system.
- Phosphate on-line sludge removal system.
- Indirect heating for chemical & chemical dosing system.
- Fume extraction system.
VARIOUS HEATING SYSTEMS:
- Thermic fluid.
- Hot water.
- Direct immersion heater.
- Diesel/gas burners.
Why you should choose TECHExpert Online Pre-treatment plants
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Concept to commissioning of projects.
- New generation of surface Pre-treatment systems available.
- Modular design allowing for most types of Pre-treatment Application.
- Increased profits due to eco energy consumption
- Fully automatic conveyorised systems or Automatic transporter.
- Designed and manufactured for severe industrial environment conditions.
- Lower temperature chemical superior cleaning.
- Galvanised steel or stainless steel construction available on request.
- State-of-the-art workmanship.
- Green design solutions that guarantee your company energy-savings.
- Designing a safe work environment for your people.
- Guaranteed on-time delivery.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Easy maintenance.
- Complies with standardised health and safety legislation.
- Industrial application like Engines, Valves, Pumps, Fan, Motors, Alternators.
- Automotive, Auto components and automotive Filters.
- Plastic components and its applications.
- White goods.
- Steel furniture.