TechExpert’s Truck Spray booth is renowned for its state of the art modular design. These spray booths are available in a wide range of sizes to suit various application needs. This automotive spray booth comes under Down draft dry spray booth. These booths are available in both pressurised and non pressurised options.
Some of its major applications include painting large components like Truck, Van, Large Engines, Assembled Escelavator, Big Vessels, Large Transformers and etc.
At TechExpert, quality and standard is always considered at the forefront. Thus, we cater to the various industries with the best paint spray booth. Our Truck & Heavy Equipment Paint booths are viable much to suit any unique or standard application. Being one of the leading manufacturers, we offer a wide gamut of pre-engineered paint booth available for immediate shipment and easy set up. Starting from smaller paint booths to help you paint small parts to our automotive paint booth for cars, trucks and vans ; our stringent attention to detail and careful engineering, guarantees you the perfect booth to suit your business’ needs.
Additionally, we provide paint booth accessories, exhaust fans, and filters to compliment your new or current paint booth. Alongside, we have a complete line of compressors, clean air treatment, and breathing air systems. For more details, please visit our accessories page and e-store for viewing prices and information on our paint booth exhaust fans, filters, compressors, and breathing air.
We believe, highest efficiency in a spray booth can only be attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are best suited to the kind of work that is performed. Therefore, it is important to adhere to the following parameters while selecting the most appropriate booth for a specific coating component.
- Size of the article to be coated.
- Rate of production (i.e Paint Consumption).
- Product handling method.
- Complete modular design and construction accepted internationally.
- These spray booth are most suitable for painting Medium & Large type of components.
- Blowers/Fan is direct or belt driven type centrifugal with motors.
- Motors and illumination are flame proof or non-flameproof type.
- Electrical controls are supplied with push button starter or electrical control panel.
- Simple & low cost maintenance.
- Dry arresting of paint without water and chemicals.
- The advanced dry paint arresting filters design ensures high efficiency.
- Oversprayed paint is sucked in by the blower throughsynthetic glass fiber.
- Ideal use for all type of paint applications.
- Even suction across the height of the booth.
- Entry and exit doors access with sliding or automatic types.
- Complies with the standard health and safety legislation.
- Bright full booth illumination is provided by three tube,48″, 30-watt fluorescent light fixtures in the angled ceiling panels and side walls.Each is mounted behind clear tempered safety glass and sealed with a gasket.
- The light tubes are not furnished with the fixtures.in both drive-through and solid-back designs. The downdraft intakes air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filter bank in the booth ceiling.
- The filtered air is drawn down and away from the component through exhaust filters at the floor level, along down side.
- This provides efficient overspray control that reduces prep time and also provides a much healthier workplace environment. When purchased as a pressurized unit, the booth can be equipped with an air replacement unit and cure cycle to meet your requirements. It is available in both drive-through and solid-back designs.