With a unique modular design, TECHExpert’s Water Wash Spray Booth features an advanced air and washer design that ensures high air washing/paint collection and removal of particulate. The over sprayed paint particles are carried away towards the very high efficient exhaust air stream.
The dynamic air velocity ensures that the over sprayed paint particles are carried away towards the highly efficient exhaust air stream. The standard booth is delivered in modular construction at no extra cost and ease of assembly at site.
TECHExpert’s Water Wash Spray Booth is undoubtedly the best in the market!
Which is the best Water Wash Spray Booth in the market? Of course TECHExpert.
- Modular design allowing for most types of Spraying Application.
- Nut bolt used for construction, hence superior construction.
- High air washing/paint collection efficiency caused by air washer design.
- Water curtain is achieved with pump.
- Lower installed electrical load (thus low running coast), less negligible maintenance.
- An epoxy-coated seam welded one piece water tank.
- Pre-assembled and tested, thus making it economical.
- Flanged steel pipe work with cleaning access.
- The air-slot design, opening at the bottom of the wash down sheet (water wall) ensures uniform air movement in the booth. The over sprayed paint gets sucked in by the bottom suction itself.
- Accurate water flow control valve.
- Option of Stainless steel water screens.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Automatic sludge removal options available.
- Galvanised steel or stainless steel construction available on request.
- Ex- stocks of spray booth parts ensure minimum down time.
- Complies with current health and safety legislation.
We believe, highest efficiency in a spray booth can only be attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are best suited to the kind of work that is performed. Therefore, it is important to adhere to the following parameters while selecting the most appropriate booth for a specific coating component.
- Size of the article to be coated.
- Rate of production (i.e. Paint Consumption).
- Product handling method.