TechExpert’s Wood Working Spray Booth is renowned for its unique modular design. Its design features advanced arresting filters that ensures maximum efficiency of arresting any over sprayed paint particles. The dynamic air velocity helps in moving the over sprayed paint particles towards a very high efficient exhaust air stream. Our standard booths are available and supplied in modular construction for no extra cost and are very easy to assemble at site.
We believe, highest efficiency in a spray booth can only be attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are best suited to the kind of work that is performed. Therefore, it is important to adhere to the following parameters while selecting the most appropriate booth for a specific coating component.
- Size of the article to be coated.
- Rate of production (i.e Paint Consumption).
- Product handling method.
- Modular design allowing for most types of Spraying Application.
- Superior construction: booth is constructed with nut-bolt.
- The advanced dry paint arresting filters is designed to ensure high efficiency.
- Pre-assembled and tested at no extra cost.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Galvanized steel or stainless steel construction available on request.
- Ex- stocks of spray booth parts ensure minimum down time.
- Oversprayed paint is sucked in by the blower through synthetic glass fiber filter or metallic filter arrester.
- Dry arresting of paint without water and chemicals.
- Even suction over the full height of the booth.
- Easy maintenance.
- Ideal use for all type of paint applications.
- Complies with the standard health and safety legislation.